Thursday, May 8, 2008

"Oh no... Not again"

I Say Hello,
Once again I have returned the the irrational boredom that convinces me to write a new post. It has been a while since my last post, but don't worry, you haven't missed much.
I am in a state of stress once again. Tomorrow I must do a summative (actually counts towards something) pract report on a transistor amplifier circuit. I also have a Maths C (the hard one) assignment due next week which I have barely begun. So in all honesty I shouldn't be bored, because I should be working with no end in sight. That said, I just don't feel like working... and posts on useless blogs that I doubt anyone will ever read seems like a much better use of my time.
That's all I can think to say, essentially I just decided to write about how bored I am, even though I know that no-one cares (nor should they).
I Say: "So long and thanks for all the fish."

No comments: